Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Morning

It was a gorgeous weekend. I only spent about 5 hours or so working. That is a rarity for me as of late.

I learned a lot at Jacob’s house on Saturday. I learned just how homosexual the game of badminton can be. I also learned that eating potatoes is basically the same as eating bleached enriched flour. On top of all of that, I learned that orange juice can go bad. Also, it is not good for you. It is almost entirely made up of sugar. Boo. I like asparagus. Yay.

The Wednesdees are playing a show on Wednesday at the Elbow Room in Ypsilanti. You should be there or be square. At least one half of Theblogalliance will be there, with brand spanking new digital camera in hand. I think people like pictures.

Congrats Chris on your graduation. You hat looked silly. I would like Katherine to email me a picture of you in your silly hat so I can post it for all to see.

I hope AZ’s trip is going well and he has not been raped or mugged or killed yet. I also hope he took a donkey ride. That would be fun.

It was very nice to see everyone at Jacob’s on Saturday. I will see a majority of you all on Wednesday for the Wednesdees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. I'm glad you remembered all those important discoveries.

it was nice to see everyone on saturday. hopefully there will be more of that this summer.

congratulations chris. I bet your hat did look silly, but that just means you accomplished something.