Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Hopefully everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I find myself being very lazy. It is not a good habit to be in. I have been under a considerable amount of stress lately, but it is finally subsiding. I am starting to feel like a normal human being again.

There was another Wednesdees show to report on. It was at the Painted Lady Lounge. The place and the sound guys were no bueno. Although their Happy Hour was intriguing. It lasted from 5 until 10 and included $2 Miller Lites. Jacob did his best with his broken G-String and the show went on.



The Wednesdees ended up prevailing with the largest crowd, that unfortunately for the jam band that followed disbursed shortly after the show. I would have stayed to pay my respects for the other bands, but I was fearing after only a few minutes that I would certainly go deaf. After careful consideration by Emily and Jacob, action had to be taken.



I almost feel bad about walking right by them, and out the front door. Thankfully, Emily agreed with the maneuver. I look forward to more Wednesdees shows in the future.



There are some pictures. Although they were not represented here, Morgan, DJ, Andy, and Jackie were there in full force. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone!

Have an excellent week. It is a short week, so that makes me smile. Some things on the horizon from Theblogalliance are a think piece on friends' bands and the lives on the in-laws. It was inspired by a girl who we will simply call "K". She is the wife of Chris. It is full of old jokes that should have been published long ago. (again I am lazy).

I am sure there will also be some updates on Lindsay Lohan.

Go Pistons. Bye.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

whe weekend was fabulous. very nice pitures of the wednesdees. you are a fantastic photographer. i will see you later this week. and i'm interested in this think peice of which you previewed.

Anonymous said...

what is going on with my eyes in that picture?

Anonymous said...

those are great pictures. thanks for coming to our show. it would have really sucked without you all there.

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for all of us here at the Blog Alliance when I say I'm not part of the Blog Alliance.

Anonymous said...

my eyes have a tendency to do that after a night of drinking if i have trouble focusing. i don't think it helps.

Anonymous said...

Dear Morgan,

I hear you enjoy filling out applications very much. There appears to be a vacancy at Theblogalliance. If you are interested in becoming a part of Theblogalliance, please inquire within.

Sincerely,

Management

Unknown said...

Nice pictures and thanks for the write up. Haha, Jacob broke his "g-string."

Anonymous said...

I'll join the Blog Alliance if you have a vacancy.

Can I be the weather guy?

evad said...

so is Morgan a member now? i feel so out of the loop.

az, please bring a camera to my shows. you do it well and i have no good live pictures.

JC said...

Those pictures are my handy work. Thank you very much! Ha ha