Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Eve of the Wednesdees

I urge everyone to go out to Ypsi and see The Wednesdees tomorrow night. It will be a rocktaclular time.

I think my new favorite thing to do it feed dollar bills into arcade basketball games when I have been drinking too much. Things that can happen when you do this are: get some exercise, get noticed by females by your sweet stroke, overhear gentleman watching the Tigers game and exclaiming in a less than heterosexual lisp, "No way! Todd Jones is in. The only one that makes more saves than him is Dominik Hasek.......................and Jesus!" This particular gentleman was the inventor of the dramatic pause. I practically peed my pants, I was laughing so hard.

Today, I was asked by a client if I liked being an auditor. I said I did. I went on to explain that it is just like anything, it has its pros and cons and ups and downs. She told me that she thinks it would suck and would never dream of doing it. I stood there and watched her stuffing her hundred envelopes, then she began licking stamps for the required postal fee. I told her that I can totally see her point of view. At that point, I could have been crowned the king of cynicism and sarcasm. I wasn't though. What gives?

Don't forget about the Wednesdees tomorrow night. If you feel yourself starting to forget, reread this post and it will remind you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks jc. It always feels good to get some publicity on the blog alliance! see you tonight.

p.s. some people really like the taste of stamps.

Anonymous said...

i love the taste of stamps. i put two on every post card. yummy!

it looks as if mother nature wants to kill my plans for a fun time in ypsi....sorry wednesdees.