Monday, August 07, 2006

A Text-Messager's Blog.

Sometimes when I get drunk, I text message people things that I shouldn't. Sometimes I just don't make sense. Sometimes I do manke sense but the built-in word programs, such as t9 or ITap, don't allow me to make sense.

Enough about me, this blog isn't about me. This is a real account of text messaging that occured in reality, sort of. This occured beginning at 12:48am. Names have been removed to protect the innocent.

1). Sherm there O many girls whe wanted.

2). Is

3). XXX loved me. actu i diet play my gand. got to pussz. she totally liked me by like at misst site. alex. it. it will be. miss you. love you.

4). Ring. XX loved me. word. dave rules

5). Spilatiledod

6). Totally liked of. off the hook and ibm stupid. word to yo mother

7). Chaosr strods nova. zoose

8). XXX ple loved me.

9). This XXX liked of. k glod her. totally i gaunf hamme. i do. i really con

10). love tomory. we will jon the truthig. i ha cant about lak lagolad laittasis. she likededef. belte cul kinda me tomo. sometimes im A antage bad. read the bible. pare forty six. pushy took pen. dial lotte dial

11). We neede has. i love XXX bette she totally bug me. totally. weissr and all. yes. dial and my sent penis. yes. i like nd had have dia sears. peoPle like topmos thesie scoutts

12). Fl gatess. me. butt i love things thats rhyme with god. why do everything gave meg XXX liked meg she went to state. I will maxw per.

13). stop. straighit up. no one ukgedr me everyone gatesi me. huffrs ill in eat wornws.

14). pizza. what. i like XXX. She namedade whali me. yep. true. emanad. my like was surge till i net XXX. pierrpssppp my dutst wife. plus four. plus five. times. six. plus a plus no wow can pros. dottu hate me for liking uglini whith non.

15). I got so much game. .up true. i could totally get on my game. i know that s could. totally. i gor a small dial, but my hanf is word.

16). He depot thingn i can do stuff. what he doesnt know is im like bring it on. girls love me.

17). xx liked me

END - 4:08am.

It is entertaining and not meant to be offensive to anyone. There have been a million times where I have texed much worse than this. It is just funny though. I wanted to get it posted since BK requested it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that post. It's like trying to understand another language. I'm generally good at translating t9 to english...but in this case I'm just completely lost.

Anonymous said...

who would text that much? must be a loser.

Anonymous said...

wow thats pretty impossible to decode... impressive!

JC said...

Not a loser, just an impressive expressive individual. I text more than that!

Anonymous said...

Needless to say we all had a pretty good time, and Andy is a bad influence. He was money though. XXX was hot.

Anonymous said...

bad influence? nah, just a drunken annoyance more than anything.

nevermind, i am a bad influence. but it was fun. and she was very attractive.