Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not to get off topic

I like the hair topic. That is why I am sticking with it. I got my hair cut today. I am a little upset at how the whole thing went down. I called an made an appointment earlier this week. I requested my new girl. She was booked. So I put it off until yesterday. I called back to see if she had any cancelations. She was booked.

I am sure you all know how hard it is to get a good haircutting girl. I used to have a wonderful one. Then I didn't. It is a long and wonderful, I mean, terrible story. Anyways. You want a mix of sexiness, skill, sexiness, and personality. Afterall, who wants to sit there for an hour and have a dull conversation. Or, even worse, no conversation at all. On top of that, isn't it much nicer to have a wonderful conversation with a sexy girl who is rubbing your head. Word.

Anyways, I bit the bullet, since I didn't have too much time this week to get it done. I took an appointment with someone else from the same establishment. When I arrived, I asked if there were any last minute cancellations for my girl. They said no. Well somewhere in the 20 minutes I was in there waiting for my new girl to come get me, there was. No one told me.

I went back and she started my massage. Then she washed my hair. When we sat down and she started cutting. My old girl. Real girl came over. I was exstatic that she remembered me since I only went to her once. She had a disappointed look on her face. She joked that she thought for sure I was hers after last time. I told her I was definately and that she shoudln't be so good because she is always booked. She laughed and went to yell at the scheduling people for taking her clients away from her.

She then came back and talked to me and the other girl cutting my hair for the hour I was there. I felt a little bad, but I was glad to talk to her. I guess I will have to start making my appointments further in advance. Afterall, it is so darn hard to find a good haircutting girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was intimate with my hair cutter last night.

Anonymous said...

jacob, do you still use that vacuum attachment to cut your hair?

just curious

Anonymous said...

if you are referring to my flowbee ............................then.....
..............................um.....
.............................no.

Anonymous said...

fk automotive audi 1977 bed gmc short bmw 650i convertible 2000 jeep grand cherokee wiring wasp mini helicopter

Anonymous said...

19746.....55702