Monday, September 25, 2006

Back from my Sabbatical

The Blog Alliance has not been much of an alliance. AZ has done a hell of a job keeping up, despite having to study for Boards and all that jazz.

A lot has happened in the last month. Here is a recap.

Cleveland Rocks, sleeping in Public Square. Drinking too much, repeatedly. Tigers clinching for first time since 1987. I was 7. It was my last year of Catholic school. Speaking of Catholics, holy cow on the last few posts. Notre Dame was lucky, but deserved it with a collapse of that magnitude. There is no reason to start a holy war on this blog though. Lions STILL suck! AZ getting hit by a bike, full-speed, at a tailgate. Freezing in the rain, only to have a down blanket in the car in the parking lot. Um......working 15-18 hour days to finish my work for the end of Michigan's fiscal year. Almost done.

Ok, that sucked, but I only have a few more minutes before I have to board my plane.

On the horizon...............Detroit Tigers playoffs. Red Wings. I have some good trips for work coming up. Boston, Houston, California, Dallas, and perhaps Denver. Sorry Matthew that I will miss you being in town on Thursday. That would be tons of fun. I will catch you soon enough though.

OK, that was random and cluster-fuckified. Sorry. I will attempt to keep up on this more, so AZ doesn't have to go it alone.

Word to your mothers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are the creator of the blog alliance.

i'm sorry i missed you this weekend. it doesn't look like i'll be in the el this weekend or the following. so we'll have to figure out when we'll hang again. i think the u of m game would be an appropriate time.

nice post. it's nice to have a jc post to read. have fun in boston. say hi to shell.