Thursday, July 12, 2007

Moving On

My stay in the EL was just as I expected. I got to see some friends and go out to some of my favorite places. Of course, I drank much too much! Yesterday the weather was gorgeous! Chris was able to take a little time out of his studies to have a Peanut Barrel lunch with me. I appreciated that. Other highlights included Oberon, arcade basketball, Caleb golf (which is golf infused with Miller Lite) Oberon, red pepper hummus, haircut, and Oberon. Somehow, I am managing to get out of town without having El Azteco. I am not sure if I am breaking some sort of law here. After dinner last night, I am not sure I could handle it though.

It is off to that state to the south to distract EZ from her studies and to see Dave Carducci perform.

That is, after I pack up all of the crap that I left at Caleb's when I moved. Hopefully my parents won't mind storing some of my garbage for eternity.

Does anyone have any thoughts or plans for Friday night. I think I heard something about AZ having Saturday off, so maybe Friday would be a good time to do something in a semi-fun to full out fun fashion. AZ is unable to be reached for comment, I tried.

No comments: